Looking for deliciounsess than this stove top chicken thighs recipe is for your. Season bone-in, chicken thighs with skin with a mixture of spices: salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, thyme, oregano, and onion powder. Drop in olive oil until crispy & golden, cooking on both sides. Let rest before serving with mashed potatos, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. Enjoy delicious stove top chicken thighs recipe!
Stove top chicken thighs
- 4 Pcs Chicken Thighs Skin on and Bone in
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TS Salt
- 1/2 TS Black Pepper
- 1 TS Paprika
- 1 TS Garlic Powder
- 1 TS Dried Thyme
- 1 TS Dried Oregano
- 1/2 TS Onoin Powder
- Combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, and 1/ Add 2 teaspoons of onion powder in a small bowl. Mix it properly to make a mixture.
- Rub the spice mixture propely on both sides of skin-on chicken thighs, 4 bone-in, make sure all are well coated.
- Over medium heat Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a big pan.
- Once the oil become hot, add the cooked chicken thighs with skin side down to the skillet.
- Cook the chicken thighs for 6-8 minutes per side, or until becoming crispy golden brown. Adjust the cooking time as needed based on the thickness of the thighs.
- To check internal temparature use a meat thermometer to check. Make sure they reach 165°F (74°C) until fully cooked.
- Once the chicken thighs are cooked through, to absorb any excess oil put them to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Before serving them, let the chicken thighs rest for a few minutes for more delightful and juicy results.
- Serve the Stove Top Chicken Thighs with your favorite side dish such as mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. Enjoy your tasty and yummy Grilled Chicken Thighs!