Feeling crave for sweet than here is a new recipe called Easy Banana Pudding recipe. Indulge in the simplicity of this easy banana pudding recipe. With layers of vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and homemade pudding, each spoonful is a creamy delight. After cooling, you can add a touch of elegance with whipped cream or extra banana slices. Enjoy this sweet treat and enjoy!
Easy Banana Pudding
- 4 Pcs Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Pcs Large Eggs
- 1 TS Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 Box Vanilla Waffers
- Wipped Cream Optional
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt. Gradually stir inthe milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook,stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils. Continue to cook foranother 2 minutes, then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Slowly pour about 1/2 cup of the warm milkmixture into the eggs, whisking constantly. This will temper and prevent eggs fromcurdling.
- Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan andreturn it to the heat. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly, untilthe pudding thickens.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in thevanilla extract. Make the pudding cool for a few minutes.
- While the pudding is cooling, slice the bananaand set aside.
- In a serving dish or individual dessert cups,add vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding. Repeat the layers until allthe ingredients are used, leaving the pudding layer on top.
- Cover the pudding with plastic wrap for refrigerationfor atleast two hours until chilled, making sure the wrap touches the surfaceof the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
- Just before serving, you can garnish the puddingwith extra banana slices or whipped cream if you like.