If you are looking for to cook chicken spinach than this 30-minute recipe skillet recipe featuring simply seasoned chicken and healthy spinach. This is a tasty and nutritious dish that is easy to prepare and perfect for a satisfying meal.
- 1 Table S Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 LB Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless
- 6 OZ Spinach Leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 Tea S Oregano Leaves Dried
- 1/2 Tea S Salt Seasoned
- 1/4 Tea S Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Nos Tomato Medium Sliced – 1 Cup
- Start by wreathing and peppering the funk guts on both sides. Add olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the funk guts to the skillet and cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cuisine time may vary depending on the consistence of the funk guts. Remove funk from visage and set away. In the same visage, add the diced garlic and diced onion. Saute till the onion becomes transparent and ambrosial.
- Add the fresh spinach leaves to the visage and cook until wilted, stirring sometimes. Season spinach to taste with swab and pepper. After spinach is cooked, squeeze juice of 1 bomb over admixture and stir to combine.
- Return the funk guts to the visage and cook for an fresh 1- 2 twinkles to warm through. Serve funk and spinach hot with your favorite side dishes. Feel free to acclimate the spices and constituents according to your taste preferences.