Indulge in the flavors of a classic Italian appetizer with this delightful Baked Bruschetta Chicken recipe. Tender chicken breasts are seared and seared to perfection, then topped with a vibrant mixture of chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. The combination of juicy chicken, aromatic herbs and tangy tomatoes creates an explosion of flavors in every bite. Finished with a generous layer of melted mozzarella cheese, this dish is satisfying and comforting. Serve it with roasted vegetables or a fresh salad for a complete and delicious meal that will take your taste buds to Italy. I am feeling hungry!
Baked Bruschetta Chicken
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- diced tomatoes
- chopped fresh basil
- garlic, minced
- balsamic glaze
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Make vessel/Pan greasy with olive oil or spray and Preheat your oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place in a greased baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, minced garlic, and balsamic glaze. Mix well to coat tomatoes with flavors.
- Spoon the bruschetta mixture over the chicken breasts, dividing evenly among them.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of each chicken breast, covering them generously.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken breasts.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and golden.
- Let the chicken rest for a couple of minutes after removing dish from the oven
- Serve the baked bruschetta chicken hot, garnished with additional fresh basil, if desired.